-->

Monday, October 20, 2014

Merry Christmas With Scallops :)



Hi Everyone!!!! I just received my Stampin Up order and I bought new stamps!!..O I hope my mojo comes back in force :) ..I will also upload a video tonight on my YouTube channel Tmcc4family or click the link on the side of my blog..I will be showing you the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life items you get and also the new Hello December PL you get in the new holiday supplement..so please visit me :) ..back to the card..so I made this card using the Mojo Monday sketch that I missed AGAIN! sheesh! I am lagging ..geez! but I had fun creating this so I hope you like it...all my posts are full of a gazillion (I's) double sheesh!!! O well! I'm pretty sure after 4 years of blogging that the grammar police don't read my blog but look at pictures only ..LOL! I don't blame anybody for that! teehee!!!! have a great day!!!!!! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment