-->

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another Fancy Christmas Card ;)




Hi Everyone!!! I have been getting ready to hop with some talented ladies from the Inking Everything team! so please come back for sure on Friday night 9:00pm PST and see what we have done..we will be creating 2 projects to share with you. One will be on our blogs and one will be on our FB pages. I'm so excited! this is going to be fun!!! .......on a side note I have been trying out with DT's for PL and I really hope that I get picked! cross your fingers for me :) ....OK, so this card was made using the Mojo Monday sketch and I love how it came out ;) ..I am really digging this color combo from the new DSP called All Is Calm #135823..Well I am off to finish my projects..have a fantastic day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment