-->

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Love COLOR!


Hi Everyone!!! I finished this card at the beginning of the week but then I got sick..so bummed! especially because I wanted to play! figures! O well! I feel a little better today so I hope to create something :) ..I bought all the DSP from the new catalog. I like seeing the paper in the catalog and finding the one that doesn't scream at me. I make it a personal challenge to create something fun with it! I feel at this point in my life I have found a little bit of creativity and can work with anything. I barely bought this stamp set Happy Hour #126642 ..love it!.. I love bright and bold colors so much! that this card is simple and all that :) ..the sketch was from Sketch Saturday but I missed it..darn it! DSP Sweet Taffy #133693..Off to try and clean my space.. so I can dirty it again ;) 
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment