-->

Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Never Ending Card :)



Hi Everyone!!! well I watched Splitcoaststampers tutorial on this never ending card and it was so clear and precise! ...My card is pretty simple :) ..I think if you wanted to custom make this for someone you love, you could write little messages on all the squares..I'm thinking in the bigger squares you could put pictures in them :) ..so many possibilities!!! I have had scrapbooking on my mind since Stampin Up joined with Becky Higgins and brought Project Life into our world (I guess I have been living under a rock and never even heard of this) ..I can't wait to buy my albums and get started...So I will be sharing that with you all too! so excited!!! anyways ..have a great Sunday! I want to go play more :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment