-->

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Winner And A Big Ole Thank You!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!! wow! I can't thank you enough for the sweet comments!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only coffee holic around LOL!!! and to the one lady I'm so happy you liked the pink background :) thank you everyone!!!!!! here's the winner of the Football pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew 
 
True Random Number Generator 2 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Because I am not computer savvy ..it didn't show up that I put in the min of 1 and the max was 31...this is the number that came up :) 


 Now let me take a second and go figure out who that is:
LOL!!! another wow!!! it's:
 
 
I agree with Judy, you have superpowers with all that coffee in you I bet you quilt forever...your coffee and football quilt are amazing...
ReplyDelete
 
Please email me at painkillerinc@yahoo.com to collect your pattern :) 
Thank You!!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S! ...thank you again for the AWESOME FABULOUS comments about my quilts ..hugs too you all and Happy Easter!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment