-->

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Think You're LOVELY!



Hi Everyone!!!! This is the first card that my class will be making  next month! I adore it! and I also love that it came together for me in about 30 minutes! yay! love when that happens :) ..the colors are so spectacular IRL! I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday..I will tell you again.. since it's been a few years..All my cards are one of a kind..I do not "case" from anyone..I take great pride in my work and I would hope that if you do use my designs to please give me credit. I do not watermark my work because what is the point..watermarks can also be fiddled with..so please be honest and refer back to the source...now it's time for some FOOTBALL! have a great day!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors and papers! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the embossed and the colours youve used. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete