-->

Monday, January 6, 2014

Bees!!!! :) 1st Color Challenge Of The New Year :)




Hi Everyone!!!! well this was my first card back that I couldn't show you till now..please forgive me I was a little rusty at the time LOL! I had fun making it. This was our first color challenge for the Inky Fingers Club. I am so excited to be a part of this team! I hope you play along with us. I will be checking out the blogs that participate. Remember this is a fresh new year for the Inky Fingers Club so make sure you bookmark us so you can play along each week :) ..here's the list of ingredients:
Tangerine Tango #11349
Daffodil Delight #119683
Gumball Green #126861, 126840
Backyard Basics Bundle #132728
Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die #132965
Embossing Folder Free with $50.00 purchase Decorative Dots #133520
Have a great day and I will be looking for you :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment