-->

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Festive Flurry


Hi Everyone!!!! I have been having a blast with my hubby this whole week and we still have an exciting week coming up!!! I made this on Sat night and now I have time to post it :) ...I love The Sweet Stop sketches..you didn't know that right?? ;) I bought the Festive Flurry bundle set last week! I was so excited to get started playing with it..love it! here's the list of ingredients 
DSP Winter Frost #132341
Festive Flurry Bundle Set #133285
Coastal Cabana #13117, 131297
Smoky Slate #131202
Emboss Powder Iridescent Ice #101930
Dazzling Details #124117
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
Circle Frame-Lits #130911
Adorning accents Edgelits #125595
Paper Piecing Tool #126189
Mini Brads #122941
Chevron Ribbon Smoky Slate #131152
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S did everyone see that every Tuesday SU is having a special sale on our websites??? If you want that special deal just visit my website on the right hand corner :) I sure would appreciate it :) 


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the big snowflake. Makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Mandy. Love the gorgeous snowflakes and the colors. The sparkle and blings are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool wintry card. Love all the different designer papers and the snowflake. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete