-->

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th Of July!!!! ..Swallowtail






Hi Everyone!!! I am super happy with how this card turned out! this is card #4 for my CC ..I used the wax paper resist technique. My class hasn't had an opportunity to use the Swallowtail stamp yet ..O I can't wait till they get to, that's for sure..I made 2 samples for them just to show that they can use whatever color combo they want the day of class. I also used 2 different sentiments, they can pick which one they want because this card is so versatile that it's whatever their heart desires :) ...I also used two rhinestones to give it some pretty bling . I felt that with the technique and the colors it really didn't need more than this. I hope they like it as much as I do..have an awesome 4th! be safe and eat a lot of yummy food :)
here's the ingredients:
Pacific Point # 126951
Gumball Green # 126861
So Saffron # 126957
Tangerine Tango # 126946
Rhinestone Jewels # 119246
Basic Black cardstock #121045
Teeny Tiny Wishes # 127802
Swallowtail # 129216
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment