-->

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Convention Swaps That I Never Swapped LOL!






Hi Everyone!!!! I haven't blogged since July 9th..that's crazy but I will tell you what happened..I got a little overwhelmed with everything! swaps and gutting my house..just life and I kind of shut down and buried my head in the sand. I will be back to blogging asap, since I just got back from convention and I'm inspired to create again..I want to show you the swaps I made to swap with my team but my flight had other plans for me so I never made it on time. I was bummed and I wasn't comfortable swapping with other people so I kind of brought them home..O well! ..what do you think though? this stamp set is by far my favorite..can you tell haha..here's the ingredients:
Perfect Blend #131392
Early Espresso #119686
Soho Subway #130140
Crisp Cantaloupe #131298
Antique Brads #117273
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons #127555
1 3/4 Scallop Circle #119854
Square Lattice #119976
Have an awesome day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment