-->

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Braided Card :)



Hi Everyone!!!! I am loving YouTube! I found this braided card technique and for sure my class will be doing it in August..so elegant..for this particular card I wanted a touch of elegance with humor and with the cute new stamp set I think I achieved that..so here's the ingredients 
Coastal Cabana # 131297
Summer Starfruit # 126839
DSP Eastern Elegance # 130131
Whisper White # 100730
 Stitched Satin Ribbon #126846
Petite Curly Ribbon punch # 129405
Giggle Greetings # 131065
Glitter Brads (retired Subtles)
when I make this card again I will use the embossing folder over all of instead of just a part of it :)
Beautifully Baroque #130917
Have a great day!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I have not seen that technique before, but it made for such an elegant card. Love the color combo too. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete