-->

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It's Your Day Celebrate!


Hi Everyone!!!! this card is just fun, silly, crazy and can be given to a man, woman or child..it belongs to someone who loves to smile..don't cha think? or is it just me LOL! ..I did stamp an extra image in the Pool Party ink so my class can decide which color they want..I prefer Pool Party but it was to late for me to change my mind..that's why you don't make cards while watching a really good movie..U.S Marshals is a head turner :) .....The flower is a coffee filter that I spritzed with a re-inker and added Shimmer Mist to it..so we will crumple, emboss, shade and crumple some more  :) ..here's the ingredients:
Real Red #102482
I Am Me DSP #130138
Alphabet Press Embossing Folder #130916
So Saffron #105118
OK this stamp set made me LOL! I wish they made more just like this...I have plans for the cat ;)
Giggle Greetings #131065
Stamper Spritzer #126185
Pearl basic Jewels #119247
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment