-->

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Canning With Buttons ;)

Hi Everyone!!! Happy New Year!!! My New Years resolution for 2013 is to quilt more and to get really good at decorating sugar cookies :) ...So I started off with quilting! whoo hoo! I can't wait to show you what I create this year..I'm really paying attention to what I'm doing wrong and fixing it for next time, so I have been a little preoccupied but now I'm in my craft room and I made this card using SU stuff :) ..all but the buttons and ribbon..I really can't wait to be a Stampin Up consultant again!!! I have to wait 2 more weeks and then I'm ordering so much from the Spring catalog, have you seen it!? O the ribbon! the embellishments!!! and the DSP!!!I can't wait to start playing with it ALL!!! beautiful job SU! Well I hope you have a great day! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment