-->

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Bird And A Butterfly :)

Hi Everyone!!!! wow what a busy week I ended up having..I went to my first Stained Glass class and had a good time, signed up for more :) ..and my family went to our first San Jose Sharks game! we live 45 minutes away from the stadium and I'm not sure why we've never been Hmmm! but we ALL had a BLAST! and can't wait to go to more games! ...so much fun *grin* .....so I promised a card and I have named this one the first card that we will be making for card class in Feb..I hope my group likes it but I love how it came out..it looks so much better in person...Everything is SU but the metal circles ...I hope you all have a great night! and wow tomorrow is Friday! I will be back with a card and a Friday Funny...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I am now an official SU consultant again so if you would like to order from the comfort of your home 24/7 just search my name and my website will pop up.. I also added most of my SU cards that I have made onto my site :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment