-->

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm Back and Lots Of Pictures!!!!






Hi Everyone!!!! I have missed crafting and sharing!!!! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!! my family totally did, non stop activities! now it's all over and so my time again! :) ..I have 2 crafty goals for 2013 and that is to quilt a lot more ( I want to perfect it) ...and to be really good at decorating cookies (not to sell but just to know how) ..so I will share with you as I do these things but in the meantime I wanted to show you 2 totes I made for my nieces for Christmas. I made a total of 6 totes. I will show you 2 at a time and at the end I will have a Christmas tote to give away as blog candy..these totes are called Chubby Charmers and they're HUGE! I take them on vacation with us every year! so I hope you will like the one I'm giving away :) ...last night I was able to make a card while Tim was putting songs on to my new Ipod Nano..I used the Mojo Monday sketch and I love how it came out.. everything is SU except the flower and brad...have a fantastic day!! I will see ya all tomorrow :) 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Great totes! Any plans for a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy I would love to do a tutorial since I know how to make these in my sleep..I have done a total of 11! :) and I need to make my daughter hers but I'm not sure about the legal issues because it's not my pattern, if you click on Chubby Charmer in my post it's highlighted then that takes you to the pattern..if anyone would like to enlighten me on what I can do without getting into trouble I would gladly do one :) ...

    ReplyDelete