-->

Monday, October 22, 2012

Spooky But Fun

Hi Everyone!!!! I did absolutely nothing this weekend (again) and I cherish every moment of it! whoo hoo! I did work on my Christmas gifts yesterday and yay I'm almost done! so, not bad :) ...I woke up this morning and I knew I wanted to make a card. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, everything is SU but the flower and brad...I love how the embossing folders add so much to a card. When I become a SU demo again in Jan I will for sure be buying all of the folders. I hope you have a fantastic day! it's raining here and I LOVE IT! I so wanted to run in the rain this morning and it didn't happen till we were on the way home (bummer)! ..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card! The tree with the owl and your layers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy! I love the tree and the owl. The colors are gorgeous together. Fantastic job!! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you follow my blog as well. Have a fabulous week!! Love your pictures on here also. Saw this on Mojo Monday. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete