-->

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Owl Applique :) Something Different

Hi Everyone!!! I so wanted to do something different today! and I DID IT! all by myself! whoo hoo! this is the first time I cut, adhered and picked my own colors...It's so not perfect but for my first one I won't be to hard on myself..I loved it! and I did put googly eyes on her. I hope to finish her and have it as a little wall hanging but for someone else not me :) I'm giving her away when I'm done..can I say this was so much FUN! I have a love for cutting on the line and I'm kicking myself for not doing applique sooner but my mom is the queen of Applique, her stuff is fantastic! I can't wait to do more.. I need to find out what I can do better though because my lines over lap on some areas and maybe the stitches are a little to big in some areas... IDK :) but can't wait to be critiqued LOL! Have an awesome day!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment: