-->

Friday, September 28, 2012

Smurfs and Strawberry Shortcake + Rocks

Hi Everyone!!! It's been a LONG day! I can't wait to go to bed! I had a date with my hubby and we went and watched Judge Dredd at the movies, it's an intense movie! ....and tomorrow I will be at my mom's getting fatter and sewing, I'm still making my Christmas gifts but I have to show you a gift that I'm making for myself..I am a total 80's girl and my favorite characters were Strawberry Shortcake and Smurfs..LOVE THEM! so now I am making a purse with them..I can't wait to show you! hopefully tomorrow..it's going to be funky with two different fabrics but since it's mine who cares LOL! The top picture of Rocks his how he will fall asleep sometimes on my leg and the second picture he fell asleep while resting his whole mouth and face in my hand..I love him so much :) have a great weekend!! next week is all mine..but I hope to be back this weekend
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment