-->

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rocks Is A Little Drunk ;) teehee


Hi Everyone!!! remember how I said it was going to be a little busy for me because my son is graduating on Tuesday well I think that was a little bit of an understatement because it's been crazy! I went to bed with a migraine and woke up with a migraine I think I'm close to burn out and I'm hitting that wall...I can't though there's still so much to do but I promise to have a card tomorrow. I have my DT card that I need to do so hopefully I will do it today instead of in the morning..We did S'mores last weekend and Rocks was in a wagon happy as can be :) ..it was a little cold so his jacket was on...AND then the last picture is what I would label ..Mom I don't feel so good, did you give me toilet water without me knowing?! teehee ..and I would have to say no Rocks it's because you were made to walk from the car to the house.... It took a lot out of him :)...have an awesome Saturday!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment