-->

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friends :)



Hi Everyone!!! I haven't done a sketch challenge in so long and within two days I have done two! I forgot how fun they are! this sketch is from Sketch Saturday..Don't mind the shadow it's my big body in the way..I went outside and found out right away that it's hot and I don't do outside and hot I'm allergic..I think if there were vampires I would make a great one! I like to bite ;) I avoid the sun. The only down side I can see is that food is out of the question and apparently I'm a foodoholic the size of my clothes say so. So a world without sushi, pizza, hamburgers and a whole cheesecake is so not happening, so please forgive the shadow on my picture as Summer approaches there may be more (and now you know why) :)..I will see ya all tomorrow!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Mandy, this is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. smashing make

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K
    Guest Designer at Sketch Saturday x

    ReplyDelete