-->

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank You :)


Hi Everyone!!! I am still having issues but with Verizon! I take pictures of my cards with my phone then I send them to my email download then upload to my blog but Verizon isn't sending my pictures right away it's taking 3 to 4 hours before they get to my email..very frustrating! but now I am blogging my card I made this morning :). I like the color combo! I bought the dragonfly a long time ago but as I was putting the colors together I noticed that the wings match perfectly ..so yay for me :) After finishing I thought I probably should have scooted the sentiment over and used a darker color but o well missed that boat..I hope your having a good week I can't believe it's Wednesday already..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment