-->

Monday, April 16, 2012

April's CC Card #3





Hi Everyone!!!! I did it! I made card #3 for card class this Friday :) ..I wanted to make a card that was Springy and fun for a mother to get on Mother's Day..No worries, Mama's day isn't till May 13Th but my next card class is May 18Th so we have to do one now ;) ..I love the color combo! it's Rose Red with Daffodil Delight and the stamp set is Messages For Mom #118580...When I get packages from SU they put a long row of brown bag material inside to protect your product, the last package I got I kept it because I knew I wanted to make something out of it and I finally did ..this flower :) ..the die I used is Fun Flowers #121812 and the pearls are #119247 ..I used the technique called Tri Shutter Card .. I hope my class likes it :) ...See ya soon!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S Agustina the bag is yours :)
P.S.S. Does anyone watch that show Sons Of Anarchy? I'm starting to really enjoy it..I'm still on season 1 but does it get even better? or does it get a little weird after awhile? :) Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to try this!! I'm a bit freaked out with all the cutting, but I know you will guides us through it. Can't wait to do this one. Oh yeah, that means I'm going lol. I'm officially RSVP ing lol. YEAH!!!! I'm sooo happy i got the bag, awesome!!! See you in the am and on friday!

    ReplyDelete