-->

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dog On A Walk and AFTER ;)




Hi Everyone!!!! I will be back tomorrow with a card..yay! I had to show you the before and after of Rocks going for a walk :) ..top picture, loving the smells, the freedom of grass under his paws..the lovely feeling of pooping in public and not caring who sees ..yep that's Rocks for about 15 minutes (that's his max) (once every two months) and coming home drinking water and 5 minutes later you get the bottom two pictures (minus the snores that I SHOULD post on here) ;) ..so Yep he's done for the day and the weekend :) ...I hope you have a great Friday..I already did with my hubby, we went to the movies and watched Underworld in 3D LOVED IT!!!!! I would own it :) See ya tomorrow
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment