-->

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gift Card Holder & Sale A Bration



Hi Everyone!!! well this morning I wasn't feeling the crafting spirit, I was feeling the I really want to bake cookies..but I didn't have softened butter so I took out the butter and left it on the counter and preceded to walk into my craft room and make this :) ..we will be doing this gift card holder in class next month (I think) hehe...The DSP is Sweet Shop #125408 and the stamp set is Happiest Birthday Wishes #122617..Remember I do have my website you can order from 24 hours a day 7 days a week :) ..Click on the link on the top of the page and start shopping teehee...and today starts Sale*A*Bration ..with every $50.00 you spend you get a free item of your choice..if you spend $150.00 you get 3 free items plus $25.00 in Hostess Money ..so it's a win win situation.. I will be having a drawing if you order from my website..at the end of the month..It will be a surprise :) ..have an awesome day everyone..I am off to bake cookies :0)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Yey!! I like this gift card holder! I DO want to make this one! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete