-->

Thursday, October 27, 2011

You're The Apple Of My Eye

Hi Everyone!!!! Does anyone else but me miss Ellen being on at 10am!? totally sucks :) Now at the 10 am time frame I'm watching The Price Is Right sheesh!!! (OK OK yes I do want tickets to be on the show hehehe but still)..It was always come home watch Regis And Kelly from 9-10 Ellen from 10-11 and Martha Stewart from 11-12..Now Regis is leaving and Ellen is gone...now I'm full of choices do I come home and go back to bed till 11 or get a job!? HMMMMM!!! Ya I choose SLEEP (so does Rocks)!!! LOL!!!
This is one of the cards we will be making at card class tomorrow..We are finally Two Step Stamping Ladies :) ..This is a really OLD stamp set, it's called Country Apple 2001 :) ..But the DP is from In Color Patterns #117158 and the button is from the Brights collection #119747. The Silk Ribbon is Old Olive #117292 ..The flower is from my "stash".. I hope you have a fantastic day and I will see you tomorrow (a little late though) Card Class is happening :) ....Wish me luck today..I'm getting another tattoo but in a place that's gonna HURT! so a little nervous about this one LOL!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment: