-->

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Argh! ;)



Hi Everyone!!!! I did it! I made a card last night :) ..It's a simple one but I'm kinda distracted..I want to make another quilt so I had to pick a pattern and that led to what do I need to buy at the fabric store which led to thinking of colors LOL! AND watch BL, so busy night hehe...but one thing I did yesterday was sew on my card BUT after quilting all weekend I went to sew on my card and the Sew Mini is CRAZY! it's loud and clunky and it took off like it was a race horse trying to get in the lead! sheesh! I kept all my fingers because hello did I mention how it's a race horse? and my fingers took off with the paper..eeesh! I'm OK with piercings but not my fingers, there's no fun in that ;) ...but wow what a difference in machines :) ...The DP is from Basic Grey (Oliver) and the image is from La La Land (Luka) ..the brads and ric rac are all from my "stash" ...I did use liquid applique on the skull..The sketch is from Sunday Sketch & Stamp..It's been awhile since I did my DT work for them that I'm surprised they haven't kicked me off the team..I suck..
I hope you have a fantastic day :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like him!! He's cute, and I love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the paper and the image, he's so cute!!! And I'm glad no fingers were harmed in the making of this card, hehehe!!Have a good day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete