-->

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4Th!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! Happy Fourth Of July!!!!! I hope you all have a safe day and of course a pig out kinda day :) .....I have made cards, there all lined up on my desk waiting for me to show ya but it's crazy right know..I can't tell ya until Saturday what I have been doing, it's nothing crafty but personal :) ..OK on to the card. I had to use my DP from Basic Grey (Life Of The Party)..The image is from C.C Designs ( It's My Birthday)..The flower is from Prima and the Baker's twine is from the Twinery...The buttons are from my "stash" ..I tried my hand at Pleating...Can I say I'm not impressed with my Pleating LOL! Can ya even tell where it's at?? ...Look closely hehehe....Have a great day!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Great card, I think your pleating looks nice, it's the orange DP!!! I can't wait to hear what you have to share with us!!! Have a happy 4th!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes It's on my fav color!! LOL, dare I ask what are you up to?? LOL. Great choice of colors on the card hehehe! Hoping you guys had an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete