-->

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cute Pixie!!!


Hi Everyone!!! I'm hoping by Monday I can go back to posting everyday :) ...This has been a crazy, busy Summer! How's your Summer going? This card was made using my own sketch :) ..Whatcha think? Because I still had my DP Basic Grey (Life Of The Party) out I used it ...It's such a awesome PP.. The white dew drops are from Recollections and the image is a Swiss Pixie (Heidi)....The green flower is from Prima..The leaves and pink rose are from my "stash" ..I did use Stickles on her wings...I hope you have an awesome day!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. what an adorable card! I think I have only used one sheet or 2 from that collection 'cause I am so bad about hoarding my fave Basic Greys..... you have inspired me to be brave and actually craft with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, i love the DP and the image!!! Have a nice day!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, i love the DP and the image!!! Have a nice day!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Pixies! Great card Mandy and great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete