-->

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Back!! and I Have Blog Candy

Hi Everyone!!!! As you can see Rocks missed us LOL!!! after Tim and I woke up yesterday we started unpacking and Rocks thinks the luggage is evil..I don't think he liked us being gone :) ..I missed him so much!!!! I also miss making cards, so Tim has a lot to do on the computer tonight so he says I need to make a card..so tomorrow I will have a post Yay!!!
I have a $25.00 giveaway for SU..All you have to do is comment on this post saying you are still with me :) ...I will draw a name on Thursday night and Friday morning I will tell ya who won hehe...Missed you! See ya tomorrow
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun on your vacation!! Glad to see you return safely. My dog always hates when we're away too :( Can't wait to see what card you've created tomorrow!!

    Nicki121986@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger!! Welcome back!!! Glad Rocks has all the family together again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home!!! I bet Rocks will eat the luggage next time you bring it out, LOL!!! I'm sure he's happy your back now!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still here..... just a horrible commenter, that is all. ;)

    one of my dogs gets like that when I leave to run errands! oh, she is a stinker! your pic makes me laugh!

    wish I had the extra $$ right now and I would place a hugey huge order with you. there is ALWAYS something SU! I want. :)

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good trip. Still watching

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete