-->

Friday, June 10, 2011

Cruise/ Bahama Bound!!! VACATION!!


OUT ON VACATION!!!!!! I"LL BE BACK!!!!!! (IN MY BEST ARNOLD VOICE)
Hi Everyone!!!! So Cordell's last day of school, I told Tim that I would take him he could stay in bed, well when I was done with my shower I walked into the bedroom and this is the sight I see! I couldn't stop snickering..so of course I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures ..Isn't this the cutest thing ever ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
I will be gone till the 20TH..I will be on the Disney Dream headed to the Bahamas!!! whoo hoo!!!! VACATION HERE WE COME!!!!! ..So when I get back I will have blog candy, the winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate for any SU product you want!! All you will have to do will be, stay my follower and of course when I come back I will say I'm back and at that time you will tell me you stayed..That's it...easy peasy! the new SU catty comes out July 1st :) ...
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! blogger is finally letting me leave a comment!!!! These pics are so funny!! Have a great vacation!! you know I'll stick with you!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete