-->

Monday, May 9, 2011

Springtime Vintage



Hi Everyone!!!! Did you all have a great day yesterday? I made this card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp using my fellow DT's sketch (Claire) ..It's all SU ..The image is old and retired but it's one of my favorites. I used stickles for outlining the butterfly..The DSP (Springtime Vintage) #121782 is from the last Mini..Ya know IDK if everything in the old mini's are retired when we get the new one HMMM...The flowers are also from the last mini (Vintage Flower adornments) #121879...The ribbon is from my "stash" ...I have to go and get a root canal today :( ..so wish me luck LOL! Have a great week and I should be posting everyday :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I am having a Pampered Chef catalog party, so if you want to help me out visit my consultants website Elizabeth Schneider (yes my SIL) ..or email her schneigirl@yahoo.com..thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I love the stickles on the butterfly!!! I hope your root canel went well. Take care.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so shabby chic, hopefully you feeling better from your root canal (ouch)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete