-->

Friday, May 27, 2011

R.I.P..Hinges :(



Hi Everyone! I know I said it would be rough for awhile with my daughter's senior year but I never would have imagined losing 4 of our beloved pets within 1 year...and for Tim and I our animals are a part of us, so this is so devastating..I shared on FB what happened but in blog world I didn't so today I will tell you that on Tuesday my daughter ran over our 16year old blind cat..they both did not see each other, Chiy was hysterical, distraught...it was bad :( ...Our poor cat died during the night at the animal hospital, dct couldn't save her...it's been all around tough times..Can I say I can't wait for vacation..I want to bury my head in the sand so bad...Chiy left for Grad Trip the day after Hinges died..I was worried she wouldn't have a good time but she pulled through and we couldn't tell her enough it was an accident...Plain and simple..accident ..could have happened to me or Tim..I hope she will heal.....I will be making a card tonight..I need a break, so I'm taking time to have fun, so yes tomorrow I will for sure be posting..thank you for sticking with me........
Last night Tim and I took Rocks for a walk..Isn't he the sweetest.....
Have a great Friday!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy, so sorry to hear your news, you must all be devastated but accidents do happen and Chiy must not blame herself, poor girl she will be feeling bad, only natural. Thoughts are with you all, its so sad to lose our furry babes and Rocky rocks!!

    Hugs, Barbara x

    ReplyDelete