-->

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Popcorn The Bear

Hi Everyone!! Well the excitement is building around here..Chiy graduates on Friday, Cordell's last day is next Tuesday and we leave for vacation on Saturday the 11Th...WOW!!!! I have started packing and writing my packing list..I'm all about lists..I have to write everything down then cross them off as I pack them..It makes it so much easier that way..that way the last few days are getting the last of the things we need and that part being stress free...did I tell you guys how I hate flying?? I HATE it!! so that's what stresses me out, nothing else but that...we always figured if I forgot something we can just buy it wherever we are at but flying NOPE! it sucks! O boy! I'll forget about it right now because now my hands are getting clammy :)
I just made this card this morning :) ...I have had this image for two years but they are humongous! so I was always wary of using them, well I finally cut them and I can't believe I waited this long! To cute!! Love it! The image is from Crafter's Companion and this is Popcorn The Bear (Party Time) ..the DP is from Basic Grey (Lauderdale) ...I hope you like it :) ..I had fun picking colors...Have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment