-->

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winged Boy ;)



Hi Everyone!!!! Today is an easy day :) ..I'll show you pictures tomorrow of my attempt at making Big Soft Pretzels and Pretzel Rolls :) ...so that's the hardest thing I'm doing today.. O and watching BL of course.. The DP is from Basic Grey (Marjolaine)..I also used the sketch from The Sweet Stop..The image is from The Greeting Farm (Sweet & Toxic)..The sentiment is from another TGF set ..The buttons are from my "stash" ..I think that's it for today :) ..have a great day
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Oh I have to get him, he is so cute!!! Great job on the card!! Can't wait to see how your pretzels come out!! Off to take the kidos to see Hop, hope it's funny!! Have a good day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH how handsome he looks!!! I love the shecth too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch, Mandy. Great card.
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete