-->

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sitting Pretty :)


Hi Everyone!!! Did you watch Biggest Loser last night? OK so how many of you would have jumped off the skyline? I WOULD!!!!! I would be scared Sh**Less! but hey when would an opportunity like that ever happen to you again? I am terrified of flying but I do it because I am not going to be the reason my family can't see the world ..and who wants to stay in one city and never experience anything? Not Me! so I put my clean big girl panties on and deal with it when the time comes...OK on to the card..I was playing around while watching BL and this is what I came up with :) ..I like the sketch (feel free to use it) :) ..The DP is from Memory Box (Gossamer) ..I have never inked up this image and I have had her for about 2 years, so that means I don't know who made it :(...sheesh! but isn't she beautiful..I did add two different stickles in her wings...I really wanted soft colors for this card and I think I achieved it :) The flowers are from Prima and the white pearls are from Recollections.. Have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the soft colors and the image is adorable, what took you so long to use her?? LOL!! I hope you're doing well, take care!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with Diana what took you so long?? Oh maybe all the other tons of stuff you have to play lol!! Great card by the way, love the soft and subtle colors!! Take care and well see you soon!

    ReplyDelete