-->

Monday, April 11, 2011

3 Scoops



Hi Everyone!!! OK so who else watches Celebrity Apprentice and Amazing Race??? I love those shows!!! ...That Gary Busey is so weird but drugs/alcohol and motorcycle crash..yep that will screw with your head....Doesn't Mark McGrath look like he's had some sort of face left? Something is just off Hmm.. My favorite is Meatloaf :) I love his music...Who's your fav? ..On Amazing Race I really like the Cowboys :) .. I would love to do Amazing Race with Tim but boy you need to be in shape..OK on to the card..I'm a day late for my DT work with Sunday Sketch & Stamp but I did play this morning, with my fellow DT's Arianne's sketch....I used I think everything that is retired SU LOL! The ribbon and dew drops are all from my "stash" ..I did liquid applique some of the scoops...I hope you have a fantastic day :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, I love the dimension the liquid applique adds, great colors too!! Take care of yourself and please update us with your results, I'll be thinking of you this week!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete