-->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi..I'm Back :)






Hi Everyone!!! I miss posting and making cards..I haven't been in my craft room in a week...So this morning I decided to just make a card and have fun with it..well I think I did a real busy card to make up for not crafting LOL! I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers ...So all the DSP is from SU.The flowers are from Prima..I did notice after taking the picture the sentiment is crooked..I need to fix that before I give this to a friend, her birthday was yesterday..Happy Birthday Jovanna! :) ..The sentiment and image are from the stamp set Crazy For Cupcakes #111618..On the cupcake I used Liquid applique to give it some extra cuteness :) The ribbon and buttons are all from my "stash" ..I hope you all have a fantastic day and I hope to be back tomorrow with a card and a picture of my first decorated cookie..Tomorrow morning is my first private lesson on the art of Sugar Cookie Decorating :) whoo hoo!!! Check out this ladies blog..I want to be this good :) :) ...
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Love the card, I'm sure Jovanna will love it too!!Hope all is well, see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love it and Jovanna will too!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete