-->

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wink Wink Ink






Hi Everyone!!! Thank you to the people who have stayed with me...I had severe burnout..I haven't crafted in so long but I forgot my commitment with my DT work, with Sunday Sketch & Stamp... so here it is :0..I had fun making this. I hope you like it too ...I hate this picture but Tim said just stick it up and stop stressing about it, so I'm sorry about the yucky pict.. This sketch is from my fellow DT (Mira) and we were given some images to play with.. this image is from Wink Wink Ink...such a cute girl/woman ...All the DP is from Basic Grey (Curio) and all the flowers are from Prima.. I did do the Dryer technique that Beate featured on her blog the other day, what a fun technique..(hint hint ..We will be doing that technique in my card class in January) shhhhh....I thank you all for sticking with me and I will be back tomorrow :)
Thank you!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Cute images and I'm glad that you will have us do the Dryer sheet technique!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I can't wait to try this technique!!! Cute card Mandy, thanks for posting!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete