-->

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Santa Bear


Hi Everyone!!! Sorry with kids being off for two days and things I needed to get done for my card class next week, it's been hectic...but I will be back tomorrow with a card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp...I did play in a few challenges with this card..first the sketch, it's from Mojo Monday...Second is from Dustin Pike's Challenge blog, this is an image from Dustin :) ...Third challenge is from Stamp Something...and Fourth challenge is from A Spoon Full Of Sugar ...and Last is from Crazy 4 Challenges..
All the DP is from My Mind's Eye (Sweet Dreams) ..The ribbon is from CTMH and around the image is CTMH's glitter glue to make it more of a ornament ..the metal sentiment is from Making Memories and the snowflakes are from my "stash"..I hope you have a fantastic day and I will see you tomorrow :) ..Oops around the edges of the picture is just the white paper I stuck the card on top of, so just ignore it LOL!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Santa Bear can deliver my presents any day!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next Friday at class!!! See you then, have a good night!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the snowflakes and the shimmer!!!lol Great card Mandy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, with all that sparkley, so christmassy, thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week :) Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, such gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete