-->

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hallo Witch..


Hi Everyone!!! I have lost my mojo..it's been real tough..I had this card on my desk for two days...Tim's like, are you still working with that card....yes!!!! sheesh! hehe
It's done now..what do you think? The cute image is from The Greeting Farm. Hallo Witch..The DP is from Basic Grey (Eerie)...I used stickles on her broom and hat..I loved it :) ..The ribbon is from CTMH and that cute flower is from Prima, I did rip out the middle piece of the flower and adhered the pumpkin button, doesn't it match perfectly the pumpkin in her hat.. Sorry for the crooked picture :) tilt your head just a little and it will be straight LOL!!! Have a great day everyone :)...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. OK, my neck has a kink now!!! lol JK!! I love this witch she is sooo cute, love the hair ans broom lol!! And your brad is awesome uuupppss i ment button lol. I mthink I need some coffee to concentrate sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so glad you found your mojo, I love the card!!! The image is adorable and I love all that BLING!! Of course the DP is a great choice and I'm on the hunt for those prima flowers, you enabler you LOL!!! Oh and I really like the pumpkin button too!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete