-->

Monday, September 20, 2010

MFT Owls



Hi Everyone!!!! well I'm sorry it's been a hectic week...well Rocks and Hinges do have cancer but the doctor feels he may have gotten it all, time will tell :( so in two weeks they go back to the vet to get all of there stitches out...by the time Rocks gets his cone of shame off, we will be getting Bear Cub and he will have his donut on, sheesh my poor animals...
On a big brighter note..my card class was awesome! I had 6 during the day and 6 at night..I hope everyone loved there cards they made and I have ideas already rolling in my head for next month..which will be Oct 15TH the third Friday of every month...I'll send out new reminders soon...
Today's card was made using a sketch from Ger she's a fellow DT from Sunday Sketch & Stamp, so head on over there and give some love...I used my new Basic Grey DP (Jovial) ..MFT is our sponsor this week and I used the cute Christmas Owls..I did find a new punch at Michael's the other day...the metal sentiment is from Making Memories and the flowers in a pot are from Prima..all the cute gems are from Taylored Expressions and what's even cooler is that the star gems fit perfectly into the star image...the ribbon is from SU...I hope you have a great day and yay Biggest Loser starts tomorrow but even better then that ........Football tonight!...
Thank You!!!!!!!!! Come Again!!!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Owls??? Umm maybe I'm losing it but these look like Christmas kitties to me???? LOL!! They're really cute ones too!!! I love the DP, and the flowers!!! Great job Mandy!!! I hope your furbabies will recover quickly!!!! I love my cards I made in your class, can't wait till the next one!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they look like kitties to me too lol!!! And yes I had a blast in class! Oh and Jovanna also had a blast!!! And just like Diana we can not wait till next time!!!!! Thanks again for having us over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful christmas card with a very sweet image! like the style of it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete