-->

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy 12TH Birthday Cordell!!!!



Hi Everyone!!!! today is my baby's birthday!!! he is 12 today..who would have known that at 12 years of age that he would be 5'6 200lbs and a size 13 shoe! not us!!!..I have to really hurry up and post this because I need to drop off cupcakes at his school..So I made this card using a sketch from Crazy4Challenges ..all the DP is from Basic Grey (Oliver) and the buttons are from SU...the sentiment is from Jolee's..this is a cutie Dustin Pike image...OK gotta run..Happy Birthday Cordell!!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Cute card!!! I love the DP, of course, haha!! I like how you added the extra three buttons!! Have a great day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORDELL, I hope you have a great one!!!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this last year has gone by sooo quick!! Happy Birthday Cordell! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete