-->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bubbles Everywhere



Hi Everyone!!! I came back yay! I have to kinda run though..I have to take Rocks and our cat Hinges to the vet. Rocks has sores on his poor face..this will be the 6TH time he's been to the vet since July 1st ..hehe High Maintenance dog :) ..and my poor cat has lost her squeaker :( ...she's so skinny, poor baby but she's 15 years old so I will hope for the best...On to the card..I think this is the second time I've played with a sketch by I Heart 2 Stamp..But I loved the sketch .All the DP is from SU..the solid cardstock, buttons and fiber are all from CTMH...The image is from Dustin Pike..I did use a lot of stickles to bring out the bubbles :) ..the cute turtle button is from my "stash" ...I think that's it but O I have to tell you that I am fully committed now to having classes I just spent $350.00 on products to play with LOL!!! no going back now :) ..so it's on baby hehe..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Hello there friend long time no see hehe JK!!I love the STICKLES!!!! Cool card too!! See ya soon, can't wait for class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I love the blinged up bubbles, so cool!!! Wow major $$$ now I really can't wait for the class hehe!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete