-->

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Winner!!!!


OK I GASPED SO HARD WHEN CHIY PULLED OUT THE SLIP AND UNFOLDED
DIANA'S NAME!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo Diana you won!!!!! and by the way I felt that because sometimes I only get 1 to 4 comments per each post..I didn't want to leave out Sparkle, Agustina and softpencil so there names were also added to the drawing..so wow! thank you to everyone :) and my mom has started to make new purses that are phenomenal I 'll show you mine when she gets done and I will also have another blog candy with a new purse...awesome!!! I have a card for you but I'm cooking, baking and all around running around ..so I will post it in the morning and I will be back to posting everyday after that ..so thanks for sticking with me :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
O and yes those are piercing all over Chiy's face LOL! crazy girl...

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so happy for Diana!!! She won wooo hoooo, I guess wishing for someone else does really work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooo hoooo!!! OMG!!!! Chiy, you are so cute standing there holding my name!!!! Thank you so much for picking me!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agustina thanks for wishing it for me I know it was you who brought me the good luck!! Lets buy a lottery ticket together!! LOL!!! Oh I can't wait to get my purse!! I don't think I can sleep tonight I'm soooo excited!!!! Thank you Mandy and Mom!!!!
    :o) :o) :o)

    ReplyDelete