-->

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dangly Parts... hehe


Hi Everyone!!! This is my own sketch!!!!!! and I played with these challenges in mind..first challenge is from Quixotic Challenges they asked for us to LEAVE IT OUT..Hence the dangling parts hehe and my leaves on the bottom....second challenge is from A Spoon Full Of Sugar they asked us use beads, so I have my dew drops on the side......third challenge is from Stamp Something .....
They asked for something girly..well my whole card is girly :) My image is from Eat Cake Graphics and this is Celie And Boo Kitty
I found all these library pockets from Bazzill in my "stash" I was totally excited about it, so I had to use them...I was able to use my new punch from MS love this one too..the corduroy orange button is from SU...the sentiment is from K&CO...I'm not sure where in the heck I got the heart charm but I kind of want to say it came from SCACD
When I ordered she sent me a baggie full of goodies :) Thank You!!! I did cut out Celie and adhered her to the bottom of the bookmark because by golly she's so darn cute :)..the flower is from Prima...so I hope you like this card as much as my family did..they were impressed LOL! O and the DP is from Basic Grey (sugar rush)...
On to my opinion about Alice..hmmm well this family had mixed reviews..I thought it was really slow BUT I don't know the story...(I love Johnny Depp..what a handsome, brilliant actor)..Tim and Cordell liked it a lot and Chiy said it's alright
...LOL! I think it's worth seeing but would I see it in 3D heck no..LOL! Have a great Monday!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. I love the card!! What an original idea Mandy!! The bookmark you can use everyday, I love it!! Thanks for the movie review, I still can't wait to see it!! Have a great day, TFS!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card, fantastic layout! I love the charm too. I have been going through my stash and "finding" things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Mandy. Love your layout, great idea with the envelope and bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mandy!!!!!!

    I was on facebook and happened to see the card on Holly's Site. I had no Idea that you were so talented. Beautiful work!!!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty!! Love the gorgeous border and colors!! :) Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete