-->

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Christmas Still :)



Hi Everyone!!!! It's Sunday..which sorry I'm a big QVC girl and I love In The Kitchen With David..so couldn't post till after it was over ..LOL!!!..So this is what I got to play with:::: ...Friday Sketchers don't you think this sketch is so fun..I loved it! I really wanted to make a Christmas card because of Sparkle's challenges on Sunday ..she wanted us to incorporate what we love into the Christmas card and I do love shopping, only time actually that I like it :)....This is an image from Funky Kits (?) ...all the DP is from Basic Grey (Wassail)...the flowers are from Prima that I picked up at CHA..I wish I bought more :(....I did use Peeled Paint Stickles on her outfit...It's not quite dry since I just made this but it's very cute...So click on the picture if you want to see the detail....well I hope everyone has a great week and I'll see ya all tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I really love the way you made the pot of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good sketch. I love the stickles on the image, she's so cute, you know I love the DP, BG my favorite!!! I really like the flowers and the flowerpot, great idea!!! TFS
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I'm a crazy black friday shopper! :)

    ReplyDelete