-->

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Aurora At Home

Hi Everyone!! Well I am part of a team from The Greeting Farm and are team name is The Jolly Jollies...so can you do us a favor because we would like to make it to the next round and vote for us..just hit my blue link (team name) and it will take you straight to it...We have till tonight to vote :) ..Thank you so much are team sure appreciates it.....OK on to the card this image is from Susana's Custom Art And Design and she is Aurora At Home
This is my own sketch..The large flower is from CTMH....the plastic butterfly is from Heidi Swapp..The little flowers are from Prima...the button is from SU..and the glitter brads, fibers and felt butterfly are all from my "stash"...All the DP is from Memory Box....I think that's it...I hope you all have a fabulous day...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy


3 comments:

  1. Wow awesome job there!!! I love the fibers wrapped up on the paper and also the clear butterfly, very discrete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute, it's perfect for spring time!! I love the image, Aurora is just adorable!! I love your card for TGF too, I tried to vote but there isn't a way to do it, do you get the vote just by looking?? Let me know how to help, I want you to win baby!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! Don't forget Quirky Crafts still have a flower challenge going on!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete