-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Henry Likes Smiling At You :)

Hi Everyone!!!! Well I haven't felt the Mojo lately :( I think I have my hand in to many cookie jars..(Quilting, Digi Scrapping and Card Making) So I'm going to just focus on cards today and hopefully bring you a wozer tomorrow..but in the meantime I have this card to show you not my favorite but cute..maybe hehe...I embossed all the snowflakes for the background and added pearls in some of the snowflakes.. I also pop dotted Henry from WOJ.. the button snowflakes and ribbon are from CTMH.. The sentiment is from my "stash"....this was a challenge from Sparkle a long time ago..I'll link that up when I get back home...I have to run again but Thank you for being patient with me :) Have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Henry looks nice and warm! He's cute, I like the snowflakes, they look cool. I hope you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is very cute!! I like the pearls in the center of the snowflakes, good idea!! Cute card!! I hope you had a great time with Mickey!! :o)

    ReplyDelete