-->

Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa and Puppy Kisses

Hi Everyone!!!! I hope you all had an awesome weekend...can you believe 11 days till Christmas?? wow! how time flies...well Saturday was awesome!!!!! and we all laughed an had a great time! and then yesterday we finally went out and got our Christmas tree..we are so late this year :(....we actually got a fairly small one because it is only a few days till Christmas and we are leaving for 3 days to Disneyland...We love it there this time of year..can't wait to eat a gingerbread cookie..yummmm..hehe.
Today's card features an image from Whimsy Stamps..this is Jolly Puppy Kisses...isn't it the cutest!?...... All the DP is from My Mind's Eye (Winter wonderland)....The ribbon and flower are from my "stash"....I used my white gel pen to color in Santa :)......O and the punch is from EK Success .....have a great day everyone!!!

Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, i love your mix of papers and Santa is too cute. Have fun at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the punch, what a great X-mas card!!! Santa it soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete