-->

Friday, October 9, 2009

Whatta Hippo!

Hi Everyone!! OK so every once in awhile I can come up with my own design BUT there not as much fun :).................I was on a kick yesterday and I made three "weird" cards... That's all I can say..this card today is one of the three so bear with me...The base is from CTMH. All the DP is from SU and I finally got to use my new Nesties..label 9... The image is from Motivet..I love her! I have been buying new stamps all week so I got to play..so new stuff to show you...The flower brads are from my "stash" the baby red rhinestones are from Taylored Expressions and the ribbon from CTMH...so that's it :) Tell me what you think...I can handle it (maybe) hehehe....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. OMG she is sooo cute!!! (OMG I sound like the last post, lol) But she is cute!!!! MMMM so labels 9 huh, that gives me an idea. I wonder what would that be? I like your layout it looks great it is not at all wierd ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hippo!!! Love the card, it would be a great one for valentines. Great job on the design. :o)

    ReplyDelete